samedi 1 juin 2013

It's the Final Countdown and Presentation (English)



5…4…3…2…1…GO

Only a few days before the 53rd TV festival of Monte Carlo

This year the festival welcomes several celebrities of the small screen. From soap operas to science-fiction TV shows, and let’s not forget the big hit such as The Mentalist and NCIS LA, there will be something to suit all tastes. You can’t wait, can you? I can’t. The TV festival is one of the best moments of the year. It’s the one of my favorite moments. It’s not the summer yet so it’s not too hot outside and at the same time it’s always beautiful. Ok I have to admit this year, the sun seems to be on strike in France but well let’s be optimistic. We had some wind and rain the previous years and everybody survived. Ok not everybody. Please let’s have a little minute of silence for this brave soldier which died in the battlefield due to the bad weather. This soldier I used to call “blow-dry”.

So except the Jackson 5 hair style….the TV festival is a friendly moment during which TV fans can meet for a couple of minutes their favorite stars of the small screen. I often attended the festival as a fan waiting for the actor or actress (and once the producer) of my favorite TV shows.

Oh I forgot to present myself.  My name is Elodie, my friends call me Elo and as you can imagine I often heard the “hello Elo” joke. I was born and raised in the South of France, in a city with more old inhabitants than fish in the ocean. Since my childhood, I’ve loved TV shows. As a child of the 90s I was watching sitcoms such as the Nanny, Step by Step or Friends, the supernatural such as X-Files, Charmed or Buffy, and also the dramas like E.R or JAG. And so on.

So here I am, years later (a bachelor degree of English and some years studying cinema and journalism in my pocket) with my accreditation for the TV festival. My part is to interview the celebrities invited at the festival and to share my experience from this side of the barriers with you through my posts, my tweets and my photos on Instagram. The links for twitter and instagram are just in the top right corner of the page; you just have to click on the icons.
The interviews will be (technically) on the blog as an article or a video it depends. Being the only person to manage everything, I won’t be able to post them at the same time. Some will be online after the festival. Sorry for this lateness and by advance thank you for being patient.
If you’re a fan of a TV show, an actor or an actress, feel free to send me some questions for them by mail. (Check the “contact” part for all the information)

Ok, time for me to wish you a good week and see ya soon for a new account in the TV festival world. ^^

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire